Archive for the ‘Fitness’ Category
I can also be found on…
About MeA girlfriend introduced me to scrapbooking in late 2001 and that was the beginning of an awesome creative journey that hasn't slowed down! It was quite a revelation at the time since I didn't think I had a creative bone in my body - I never excelled at art in school and my career had always been accounting/bookkeeping/tax.
I have to say that the novelty of being creative still hasn't worn off and I get so jazzed when I am inspired which is why I only hope I can inspire others.
I enjoy life in northern California with my husband and four children and I can usually be found in my creative space (aka, "at the computer"!)
UPDATE: After 7 years of paper scrapbooking, I tried digital scrapbooking in Feb '09. And I haven't looked back!
I create for:
- Welcome… fall?
- Welcome, Spring
- Scrapbooking 2014; my take on Project Life
- 24 Days of Elf On The Shelf Shenanigans
- I never planned on doing Elf on the Shelf…
- and the Halloween costumes are DONE
- Protected: What I did this summer
- BasicGrey Design Team and Travel Album Part 1
- Up & Out
- sad things, transition, good things
- my favorite recent scrapbook pages
- Hello January 2013
- the happiest place on earth
- Halloween was fabulous!
- BasicGrey Design Team Blog Hop!
Header Creditschipboard brackets:
journal spot & birdie:
Mary Ann Wise
photos by Fara Smith Photography