Had a Dr’s appt yesterday. I was surprised that I made it another week after the last appt! So now I’m 39 weeks and I’m still “almost 2cm” but now I’m 25% effaced (I wasn’t effaced at all last time). He stripped the membranes a bit. And we continue to wait. My husband cracks me up because he is soooooooo impatient to have the baby. He keeps telling me to have it already. Like I have any control over it. It’s pretty sweet though – he just really wants to meet her. But my older sister, who I really REALLY want to be with me in the delivery room (she was there for both previous births) is in Cabo and doesn’t get home until Thursday night. And my younger sister who I also want to be there – her husband is out of town on business till Friday night. My Dr. isn’t on call this weekend so Saturday and Sunday are no good. So while I’m DONE being pregnant, I’m hoping baby will wait until at least Monday to be born. Gotta love having times picked out for something so uncertain as giving birth. And did I mention that dh and I still can’t agree on a name?
So I got tagged by Jen. My first time being tagged!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs (let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog).
My 7 random/weird facts about me:
1. Drinking out of a water fountain makes me nervous – I’m afraid someone’s going to bump into me and I’ll hit the spout and break my front teeth. That’s seriously weird, right?
2. My fave Starbuck’s order: Venti, 6-pump, no water, breve, chai tea latte. Dessert in a cup. Yum.
3. The other day I…. no wait, that wasn’t me.
4. I have a special place in my heart for Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth!
5. The scrapbooking magazines aren’t inspiring me lately. Don’t know if it’s the trends right now or if it’s just the pregnancy. Not much creating for me lately.
6. I’ve started making juice shakes with V8 fusion (the fruit & veggie juice) and Gerber organic banana baby food. Hey, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. It’s DELICIOUS!
Now I’m tagging:
So I usually like to share something creative in each blog post, but I haven’ t made anything new so I’ll just link you to my stuff at the Inque Boutique Gallery HERE. Did you know you could win $50 in stamps every week by posting over there?! You should definitely check it out. Details here.