About: Kathleen Summers
- wife, mommy, Christian, living in northern California (and lovng it!)
Posts by Kathleen Summers:
March 20, 2014 Welcome, Spring
March 1, 2014 Project Life; February
January 31, 2014 Scrapbooking 2014; my take on Project Life
December 28, 2013 24 Days of Elf On The Shelf Shenanigans
December 6, 2013 I never planned on doing Elf on the Shelf…
I can also be found on…
About MeA girlfriend introduced me to scrapbooking in late 2001 and that was the beginning of an awesome creative journey that hasn't slowed down! It was quite a revelation at the time since I didn't think I had a creative bone in my body - I was never good at art in school and my career before the kids came was as a CPA-firm accountant and tax-preparer.
I have to say that the novelty of being creative still hasn't worn off and I get so jazzed when I am inspired which is why I only hope I can inspire others.
I enjoy life in northern California with my husband and four children and I can usually be found in my creative space (aka, "at the computer"!)
UPDATE: After 7 years of paper scrapbooking, I tried digital scrapbooking in Feb '09. And I haven't looked back!
I create for:
- Welcome, Spring
- Project Life; February
- Scrapbooking 2014; my take on Project Life
- 24 Days of Elf On The Shelf Shenanigans
- I never planned on doing Elf on the Shelf…
- and the Halloween costumes are DONE
- What I did this summer
- BasicGrey Design Team and Travel Album Part 1
- Up & Out
- sad things, transition, good things
- my favorite recent scrapbook pages
- Hello January 2013
- the happiest place on earth
- Halloween was fabulous!
- BasicGrey Design Team Blog Hop!
Header Creditschipboard brackets:
journal spot & birdie:
Mary Ann Wise
photos by Fara Smith Photography